Thursday, February 4, 2010

Friends and Family

So that birthday party was fun... too many yummy desserts! But I did meet a ton of people. The other girls that live in my stairwell are pretty awesome. They came over to watch Teen Mom with me (um, I don't even watch that show) and last night we went to this fresh-made-in-front-of-you Mexican place for dinner. Today my cousin Amanda and I got together for lunch. We had a pretty good time catching up and we're hanging out this weekend with her bf and his friend... so should be a good time! Tonight I went shopping with Whitney and some future co-workers, and then had a Grays night with homemade Blondies... whoa, yum.

So lets be honest... if I keep blogging like this, I'm gunna lose all my readers. So I have an idea of a topic to blog about... but I'll wait and see if anyone is even checking this still... til then... XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment