Tuesday, February 2, 2010

New Beginnings

Hey all! So I'm going to try my best to update you on my past few days here. So to begin, I've been really happy here so far. Each day it seems that I've done something fun. I've met up with old friends and began making new. Travis (a friend from forever ago) had Whitney, Jon and me over for dinner on Sunday night. So that was fun... yesterday I got to see my friend Rhys and we drove to Park City where the Sundance Film Festival is going on! I see Whitney basically every day, and even when I don't we talk constantly. I went for my first free manicure today (as provided by the apartments). The girl Jamie who runs the Spa was super sweet. She even invited me to a birthday party at her place tonight for her roommate. So I'm excited to get to know her and meet some other people. Thursday I'm getting lunch with my cousin Amanda (we went to China together if you want a visual). She actually lives in the apartments across the street from mine. What are the odds!

So I really did like my apartment... now I'm not so sure haha. My one roommate Lizette and I hit it off right away. We talk every morning/night, super comfortable even though I've only been here since Friday. Anyway, shes moving out tomorrow! Way bummed about it. So the girl thats moving in seems fun and sweet... but I'm still bummed. And my apartment may be possessed, not sure yet. Something freaky happened last night... and then some really freaky talk was going around... but I sure hope that's not the case! But irregardless I don't like being alone here anymore, which is often during the day. I'll write more, if it becomes more evident that there is a problem...

Sooo I'm excited about tonight and I'll write about any fun encounters I have. Take care! And remember I have my phone so call/text me whenever!

No comments:

Post a Comment