Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Long overdue.

hey blog readers. its been a little while. so ive been really busy and really happy. Two weeks ago i went though training at Macaroni Grill and I've been working on my own this past week. I like the people I work with a lot. Most of the girls are around my age, but all married... I figure they can set me up with their husbands' hot single friends. just kidding...

So what have I been so busy with you ask? I've made some great new friends that I spend a lot of my evenings with; Kara and Victoria who both live in an apartment right above mine. There are a lot of activities through the congregation I'm in at my church, and they're pretty fun! The girls are there too... so we always go together. We play a lot of games out here in Utah... but I like games so I'm not complaining. The only games I don't like are the kind with guys... they arent even 'games' but everyone are telling me about these stupid Utah rules... like not being able to date someone more than two times if you're not really interested, or you have to say yes to a first date... if you had fun on the date you text him thank you... and the list goes on and on. Its like, I'm not from here so why do I have to act like I am? Anyway I've gone on a lot of dates since getting out here... and I love it. Its hard though because of course I just wanna date one person... I'm a commitment type of person, so being single is hard for me...

Hey, just so ya'll know... I miss my Deephers so so much. I think about you girls all the time. Sorry to not write in a while... i just can't exactly put into words everything thats happening here. You guys can thank Allison for putting my butt in gear to get a post up. LOVE U ALL!

No comments:

Post a Comment