Thursday, March 4, 2010

Cheesecake and Miss yous

Hey! So tonight after work I came home and made Dulce de Leche cheesecake for tomorrow's dinner. I'm taking a gentleman friend to meet Whitney and Jon. She's making us dinner (enchiladas) so I'm providing dessert. First time making cheesecake... and it looks pretty good, hope it taste good too!

So I had an interview today at a treatment center to work as a mentor. I felt really good going in, but there were so many other applicants that I guess I'll have to wait and see.

I really miss my friends from home. Its different than how I missed you guys when I was in Sweden... this time I miss you because I just know how amazing you all are... and I hate being so far away from everything going on. I know what I'm doing out here, but sometimes I just wonder "what am i doing out here" so I'm just feelin a tiny (only a tiny) bit down, thinking of the people not here with me, or... in other words that I'm not there with. Miss and love you guys.

XOXO Al

No comments:

Post a Comment