Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Across the USA!

Hi All! So its been 2 weeks since my last post. Whats new?? I've got a few friends I've been spending a lot of time with... Greg, Joel and my roommate Ashley. On St. Patrick's day we went to a dueling piano bar which was a lot of fun. Saturday night we watched movie at a blood bank haha Greg works there so we watched The Bucket List in the huge comfy seat (3/4s of us actually feel asleep they're so comfy) and ate all the snacks meant for the patients! So I'm usually with them if I'm not at work or with Whitney and Jon. Tomorrow is our other roommates birthday so we're taking her to dinner. I'm getting lunch with my friend Kenzie tomorrow. Drum role.... we're going to Cafe Rio. People FREAK OUT here when they hear I've never eaten there... so tomorrow is the day. I guess I'll write about it if its worth while.

So its funny, nothing too exciting has been happening here... but I'm writing because I've booked two trips I'm really excited for! I'm coming home for a visit April 15th-21st and going to visit Nick Evans in Palo Alta, CA mid-May!! One of the trips was free because I used my frequent flier miles (you can imagine I had a lot haha) I'm just so excited for both of the trips! I miss you guys so much... see you in April!! I'll write when more exciting things happen...

No comments:

Post a Comment