Thursday, April 8, 2010

One Week to go!

Worst blog ever... haha So did I write about my upcoming trips... going to be home in one week! WOOO I'm really excited for Alum ritual, my dads birthday and seeing you all! There is nothing exciting to write about... I went on a good first date tonight. So woo for that, but its not like I can write about it... that wouldn't be creepy haha Yesterday I decorated a cake with my friend Sarah from work. She taught me how to make those frosting roses... so we covered a whole round cake in them. It looked pretty baller... one step closer to dominating the wedding industry I suppose haha I had a small Easter brunch on Saturday with Ashley, Greg and Joel... we decorated Easter eggs and ate pancakes. Fun. Cute... mmmm I got a new job... but haven't started it yet. Don't want to write too much about it until its official... more to come I guess. I'm sorry, I'm gunna keep this blog going as long as possible... but the stories aren't like the ones in Sweden! Corrigan, I'm sorry! It's just a struggle! haha

Love you guys, see you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment