Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas Update

Well Christmas Eve turned out to be really nice! The family exchanged presents, and I was expecting to just get a few from Jonas' sisters and one from his mom... but they really included me and gave me quite a lot! It was nice doing it at night because it went much slower, and each gift was really examined and appreciated. The rhyming was fun too... trying to guess what each present was. Of course, I didn't get any of the rhymes in Swedish. Anyway here is a summary of some of the gifts I was given:

A super cute cupcake tin with cute cupcake ingredients
Cute knee high white fashion socks
Body Shoppe bath set
Best American Cookbook (in Swedish lol)
Shimmery body lotion
The nighty I mentioned already
Tea
And Jonas' grandma gave us money! which I hope to spend in Berlin

Anyway after presents we had desserts and played a fun card game... although it was in Swedish I was pretty good! Came in second :)

Today I'm skyping with Matt and my family... I am looking forward to both! Thank you everyone for my Christmas wishes!

No comments:

Post a Comment