Monday, December 7, 2009

Hipp Hipp Sopa

Kat, dad, anyone who I can usually get a laugh from... this is for you:

If I haven't already mentioned the worst part of my job... it's when we have to sweep all the trash from outside of the club (cigarette buds, napkins, hot dog chunks, beer cans). So Saturday night, myself and two of my fellow closet coworkers were outside sweeping and 4 times, 4 times, a van full of drunk people drove past us yelling.... "oooooooooooooh sopa!" I didn't really get it and finally after the fourth time Sophie and Alex explained that in Swedish the word 'sopa' means both 'sweep' and 'suck' as in... you suck. Get it? It's based off a comedy clip...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FUE08pltk1s


I actually thought it was hilarious and I hope you guys do too. Enjoy my humility in Sweden. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment