Saturday, October 10, 2009

BERLIN.NAKEDSWEDES.HARRYS

1. Biggest update: If you haven't read on Facebook already, I'm spending new years in BERLIN!!! I am really excited! Its going to perfect; I'm spending it with some of my closest friends here. Going is; me, Jonas, Chris, Anders and of course Judith (she lives there)! I am excited to meet her friends... and little did I know, Berlin hosts an outdoor party bigger than NY! We will arrive the 29th and come home the 3rd. Before and after that we plan on spending the holidays with Jonas' family.

2. Weird update: So yesterday I worked out at the gym (thanks to Caroline lending me her gym card). Usually I go home to shower, but on this occasion I had to get to class after (last class of the term!) so I needed to shower there. Okay, none of the showers had curtains and I got an eyeful of naked Swedish women! Okay, I know its not that big of a deal... but I thought groups of naked women showering like that only happened in movies from the 70's (prime example, the horror film Carrie. That opening scene scarred me for life!) It was definitely worst that showering at the field house haha. I made my way to the back showers where no one was and privately showered alone. I know, I'm such a prude.

3. Sorority update: My sexy friend from Greece and I were talking about our Greek system. He didn't seem to know much, but I was rambling off the alphabet and talking about our sorority, Delta Phi Epsilon. Well guess what ladies... according to the authentic Greek... our sorority is pronounced Thelta Fee Epsilon haha imagine singing our cheers the that... not so good! (D is for Thelta.... hahaha) Anyway I thought maybe some of you would get a kick out of that.

4. Work update: So I worked 10 hours last night, and I have another 5 tonight. I'm not complaining because I need the hours... but last night was definitely eventful. Let me share the highlights.
-Two foreign business men offered to take me on the grand tour of Jonkoping, no thanks.
-A guy told me I look like Scarlett Johansson. It is my favorite compliment and no one has told me that in a long time so I told him it made my night. Well he kept coming back... insisting to surrounding customers that I looked like Scarlet. Then he publicly asked for my phone number, I declined and explained I have a BF. He then started involving an older drunk woman in our conversation who proceed in grabbing my face and bringing it close to hers examining it and telling me how cute it was. YIKES. Uncomfortable. So now the guy asked me if I wanted HIS number in case things didn't work out with my bf (only calling me Scarlett). I declined again and he left, ONLY to come back one more time and try the whole thing over again, WOW it was exhausting.

BEST HIGHLIGHT OF THE NIGHT!
So there was this French guy in my class that I wanted to blog about, but that's kinda weird since I didn't really have anything to say. But he is exactly what you would expect a hot french guy to look like. His accent is super thick (I'm not a fan of French accents) BUT he is some nice French eye candy. Okay, well he came into the pub last night. I think we had only exchanged words our first day of class together (something like, "Excuse me" haha) but when he saw me working he was like... "You work here!? Does that mean I get to hang my coat for free?" Alright cute Frenchie just because we were classmates and you're hot doesn't mean I'm going to hook it up. So I told him no and asked him "Do you even know my name? (playfully, I wasn't bitchy) and after he paused for a moment, in the most exotic pronunciation of my name he goes... Aly-zon! Well my heart melted for a second and then his friend goes, "Well what is HIS name?" And in my best French impersonation I replied. Jzeremy! Well they all thought it was a riot and paid for their jackets and before he left Jeremy asked, "Well may I give you a kiss for free?" AHHHH so I let him kiss me on the check and was giddy for a few minutes haha. He came back a few times, and when he left gave me an intense Frenchmen stare. I think they teach those boys how to woo women. Aren't they known for that?! Well he did good. HAHA

Well I have to study basically from now until Wednesday. Wish me luck, miss you all!

1 comment:

  1. Oh Kropp- I can't explain how happy your blogs make me. The frenchman. D is for Thelta. Oh gosh. <3

    ReplyDelete