Friday, October 30, 2009

Hawaii and Haircuts

Hi everyone! Missing you lots. Its strange... some days I'm really content here, but then in an instant I just want to be home. But one thing that has helped these days is I bought a gym membership... yaaa I splurged, but I need it! So guess what I've learned since joining... all of the good looking guys in Sweden have been hiding there. Yoowza, there are some super hotties at my gym! Its actually a little extra motivator! The past few days I've been going at night... the sun is set by 5pm, like really dark. You know you're on the other side of the world when the moon and north star is shining at 4:30pm. Anyway I hope I can stay motivated and get in better shape!

Well yesterday was Ander's birthday. Judith had asked me if I'd help her with a party for him. We gathered some of his friends to surprise him. He thought he was just coming over for cards and cake... but we had a whole Hawaiian themed party planned! The theme was in honor of Anders since he studied in Hawaii and because its getting so dark here. What we did: made mini Hawaiian pizzas for everyone, some Swedish treat... Meringue Swiss (ice cream, banana slices, chocolate sauce, whipped cream (always homemade!!), and some candied meringue stuff), tropical cake, punch and maybe the highlight... a trivia game we made about Hawaii. We made two teams... and had the boys wear my bikini tops... just for the fun of it. They were really good sports and it was a ton of fun. I have pictures but swore not to ever put them online haha.

I feel awful and guilty about something. I once dated a guy whose mom cut his hair. Ever since then... I really believed that I could cut a mans hair. Never had I been given the opportunity until today. Chris knew I'd never cut hair before but totally said I could try to cut his. OMG NEVER EVER EVER! think you can cut hair!!! I sucked. Luckily his cut turned out okay... except I kinda messed up the back... a little short and crooked, I feel so bad about it! He didn't seem upset... he knew what he was up against. Ugh anyway, lesson learned. Never touching the scissors again! And I advise the same to all of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment