Thursday, October 1, 2009

House music sucks.

Hi!

So last night Elin and I walked 45 minutes to Caroline's house. Her friend Sybil was visiting from Switzerland and they were preparing a girls night dinner for us! We decided to get some exercise before hand... ya know so we could have an extra portion. The walk wasn't bad, but then we couldn't find her place in the dark... and it was starting to rain. Anyway dinner was REALLY good... seafood pasta (Kel, if it had been spicier it would have been like our pasta from Bahama Breeze!!) With swiss chocolates and mousse for dessert, yum yum! Sybil was super sweet and I was happy to meet her. It made me want to go to Switzerland... or drink some Swiss Miss (jk). After dinner Caroline, Sybil and I went to the student pub for some dancing. Yaaa the DJs sucked. And everyone dancing sucked. Hah, I just think everyone was super drunk and were partaking in some serious dance moves... throwing elbows and trying to break dance. There was was a guy who was super flamboyant (not common here) wearing a dress and crazy high high heels... which he stepped on me with... OUCH. Possible highlight of the night, when I look up and one of the duo of crappy DJs (they were playing 'house music' aka similar to techno) WAS PLAYING A JAZZ FLUTE. bahahaha I started thinking of Anchorman... and just giggled at the idea.

Sooo tonight 'everyone' is going to Club Caj to see this "world famous DJ" perform (Joachim Garraud). I was planning on staying home, especially since I went out last night... BUT just to make sure I wasn't making a mistake, I looked up a video of him. BOOOO more HOUSE MUSIC, yuck. I just don't know how people can enjoy dancing to it! So here I am, kinda watching Swedish Idol and about to watch The Time Travelers Wife and eat some Reese's Pieces sent from home. Waaay better. Missing friends/home more than usual today, MWAH... love you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment