Wednesday, September 30, 2009

PB Capt Crunch tastes better in Sweden

I'd like to give a shout out to Jenna, Elin, Kristor and Adrianna (newest people I've learned are following my blog)

But today is a great day! I was woken up by the doorbell and I got to sign for TWO packages from home!! One box was basically filled with snacks...

PB Capt Crunch
Special K bars
Granola Bars
Instant Pudding
Kraft Mac and Cheese
Vanilla Extract
Non fat cooking spray
Reese's Pieces
Peanut Butter Cups
(amazing so far right!?)

And the other stuff I got was...
Tights from Target
Stationary
the DVD left behind that Kelly made me
Halloween Decorations (I already hung the Scarecrow wreath on my door mom!)
Self Magazine
Baking cups (for muffins)
Measuring cups (for AMERICAN recipes, none of this deciliter stuff anymore!)
Microwavable Wax... because Nair just isn't cutting it!
Beauty products (liquid foundation, Stridex pads, eye makeup remover!!)
And I'm sure I'm forgetting some stuff, but it was like Christmas!!

THANKS AGAIN MOM!

Friday night people came over... I thought it was mainly gunna be guys from Jonas' program... but a few girls showed up too, so it was a good time. Judith made this snacks for the party LOL and she basically just took ingredients lying around Anders apartment... ham, cheese, crackers... and made these little 'German ham puffs' or thats what I started calling them anyway. One of the guys that I met that came over was from Boston (all american... but hes half swedish) He totally loved my pumpkins... and understood my love/need for the fall decorations. So he took us to this chill lounge with laid back music that changes each night... so not your typical swedish hang out, but i liked it.

Saturday night I got more tips than usual from the Swedes... and two of them were because I was confusing them... hah so they tipped me because they felt bad? Not sure... but this other guy gave me 100 kronor ($15) for getting his phone out of his coat for him... VERY NIIICE!

So lets see, Sunday Jonas' mom and husband were stopping by, so we all got together for dinner. It was her birthday so I made some zucchini bread... it was very tasty! I started watching a new TV serious from back home, Vampire Diaries. It is a total rip off from Twilight... but its a new guilty pleasure! Classes are just about done for Autumn 1. I just have one group project, a paper and an exam... easy breezy. Tonight we are having dinner at Caroline's and I'll get to meet her good friend Sybil from Switzerland. THATS IT. Miss everyone back home, hope you're enjoying the fall weather and Happy October tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment