Thursday, September 24, 2009

Pumpkins and Pie Charts




















Monday night we went to Ikea for a date night. Who doesn't love $2 meatballs and cheap Scandinavian designs :) I am now a proud owner of the perfect dendrobium orchid (Caroline, we have to water when you get back from Stockholm!!) Poor Jonas, it took me at least 15 minutes to pick it out... and then right before check out we came to a new selection, and I spent another 15 minutes and switched plants.





Here is a picture of the super talented pumpkins I made since 1. I can't afford cute fall decor and 2. since they don't really sell it here anyway.










Here is a pie chart of how the 2009 international students break down (at my school). There were about 1000 new international students. Go North America!


As promised... two funny memories, and oops they arent from recruitment but initiation...

When Natalie broke the clothes hamper during her skit (winter initiation) and I started laughing inappropriately. and couldnt stop.

My discussion with Kat about peeing in the field house showers and picking noses... fall 2008

No comments:

Post a Comment