Sunday, September 13, 2009

LOVE

So, I am officially freaked out by my hair dryer. I still only have my dryer from home... so it works when I plug it in the converter plug, but voltage here is much more powerful, so even when I have my dryer on the lowest setting.. its still really powerful and gets really hot. Last night my hair dryer officially turned itself into a death ray. IT WAS FLASHING NEON GREEN LIGHTS! that is not normal!! My heart would literally skip a beat everytime it did it... and I only used it for maybe 4 minutes and it flashed at least 3 times. I'm not talking a little spark, I mean I could see the light out of the corner of my eye, and then freakishly in the mirror as well. Eh, I get freaked out just thinking about my hair bursting into green flames haha.

Last night was day 2 of work. I really don't get many hours there, but its better than nothing. I met another new girl there and she was pretty cool. I just really miss my old coworkers (especially Mandy) and being at a job I love :( But I did make $15 in tips (I'm not supposed to make any) because drunk people don't take their change! NICE!! So, I am dedicating this blog to Jonas, although he doesn't read it... but he deserves it. He truly is the most wonderful boyfriend and I love him more everyday because of it. First, he went out with some new friends from class and was pretty bummed I wouldn't be able to go to the party with him. So when it was time to go out, Jonas suggested that the whole group go to Harry's (where I work.) So he came to see me :) He was so cute (I didn't hear this til afterwards) but when they got in, before I saw them and they were waiting for me to take their coats... he kept saying, "theres my girl! theres my girl! that one, with the brown hair!" haha he's so sweet, and one of his classmates said he was talking about me all night. Well I didn't get home til a little after 3am and when I did I noticed all my lights were on. Jonas had been in my apartment and when I walked into the kitchen to get a snack, I found a plate prepared with the cutest Swedish snack for me! (2 slices of our homemade bread, each with cream cheese, sliced cheese and blueberry jam on them... sounds weird, actually delicious!) It melted my heart how sweet he is, and it makes up for all the days when I'm homesick missing you all.

So today I have to catch up on some reading, workout (inspired by my girl Andrea) and then maybe hang out with Anders' girlfriend Judith some more. I hate when the weekend is over, because I love having so much free time! OH and GO BLUE, was thrilled when I heard about our victory over Notre Damn! YAY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment