Monday, September 21, 2009

I wish it was October.

Things that made me happy this weekend:

-Taco buffet at the student pub w/ all my good friends
-The sun still shining, although its supposed to be cold/dark outside
-The joy on Chris and Anders face when I offered them homemade kladdkaka (Swedish brownies) when they came over to borrow a basketball.
- Extremely long facebook messages with Melissa
-When Judith kept coming to talk to me when I was working in the coatroom, but then would run off not to get me in trouble
-My debate with Jonas whether the 'pizza' we made was really pizza or a hamburger pot pie
-Talking on the phone with Kelly
-Getting an e-mail about my Swedish ancestor Celia (see below)

Things that made me sad this weekend:

-Realizing again, I am supposed to be Whitneys Maid of Honor, and cant afford to get to the wedding
- Being yelled at by drunk Swedish people wanting their coats
- Knowing that somebody hurt one of my best friends feelings back home
- Internet still not working for Skype

More happy than sad, thats good!!

For my own personal record... Cecelia Rasmusson Peterson Bott born September 28, 1857 in Gislof, Tralenberg, Malmö Sweden. Her parents were Martin Rasmusson Peterson and Meita Maria Hansen Peterson who joined the church in 1862. Cecelia joined in 1869. The family was baptized in the Baltic Sea. Family began immigrating to Utah in 1874. Cecilia and her sister were the last to leave in 1876. Wooo!

Oh, and I wish it was October, because then I can break into my October funds... I'm a girl on a budget ya know!

Good luck with recruitment girlies :) I miss and love you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment