Tuesday, September 15, 2009

"Are you going to blog this?!"

First off, let me start by saying hello and welcoming Sarah Bobby as my newest follower :) :) :) Second, the title of my blog is exactly what Caroline said to me this evening after we went tanning together. And by 'tanning together' I literally mean we went tanning together!! YIKES! So here in Sweden they have drop in solariums (tanning beds) meaning... no one operates them, you just put your money in and the bed starts. It is pretty expensive to tan here, and Caroline told me that she and her friends used to get in the biggest bed and share it, splitting the cost! Well I really have been wanting to go tanning and today was our day. I'm glad Caroline and I are close enough to be comfortable with being that close to one another! It was pretty fun, and we were laughing a lot about the situation... which made me think that this was something I totally could see myself doing with Kat. Lets just hope the Eurobeds don't burn me! MISS YOU ALL

2 comments:

  1. Aw Alyson Bobby you're so cute. Miss you tons and tons !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahha!! So, i'm sorry if my arm is covering your hip. haha btw, i say that american bread you told me about in my grocery store today. i'll buy it for you the next time ;)//Caroline

    ReplyDelete