Saturday, August 1, 2009

Almost time!



So I've been telling everyone I was going to set up a blog of what I'm up to when I move to Sweden. Tonight will be my first blog to update everyone how crazy this past week has been. I've been really lucky to spend a lot of time with my close friends before I leave. Rachel and Brandon were married last weekend, which I was so happy to be apart of as a bridesmaid and tonight Luke and Jenny were married and I was able to help run the ceremony as the coordinator :) Both weddings were beautiful/fun and I couldn't have asked for a better way to say goodbye to two of my best friends. Thursday night was my last night at Applebees... end of an era for sure! It was very bittersweet. I was so happy that so many of my regulars and friends from over the years came in to say goodbye. Its hard knowing I'm no longer apart of the gang anymore, but it feels good to have a reason to move on.

Tomorrow I have family coming from Saginaw and Georgia coming to say goodbye to me. I'll be home all day so friends are stopping by too (anyone is welcome! just give me some notice first). I better finish packing soon because I am running out of time. Honestly I'm tired of it. It seems like no matter how much I pack, or decide not to pack... there is just more stuff to figure out what to do with. And then before I know it Monday is going to be here and it will be time to go. My flight leaves around 5pm for Boston, then Iceland and finally I'll arrive in Sweden on Tuesday. I just hope I'm able to make my trains (yes, 3 to be exact) with all my luggage and make it to Jonkoping to finally see my one and only! So I will keep everyone in suspence until I arrive in Sweden... so until Tuesday/Wednesday... wish me luck! I will miss you all and have cherished my time with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment