Friday, August 21, 2009

I miss you!!

So I'm starting to feel the chaos of this week, I stayed in last night after learning a fun game called Caps... but instead of going to the club with everyone I came home and unpacked some more. Kinda cool thing happened though. When Jonas and the guys we had been hanging out with got to the club (I wasnt there) they werent able to get in because it was so crowded, so our whole group (welcome week group, aka american football players aka tigers) came OUT of the club to join the other 4! It was totally something our sorority sisters (who I miss so so much) would do! So they decided to come to the park right outside of my apartment and have a little after party by the fountain. (which is illegal to drink in public places in Sweden!) But Jonas made me wake up and asked me to come join everyone, which of course I did.. I had only just gotten into bed. But the scene was pretty cool, Jonas brought blankets and candles down and so we all had a cozy hangout with about 15 of us.

This morning I met up with a girl that I met on the train heading back to the US when I visited Sweden in April. I think thats pretty cool that we've kept in touch and are still getting together. Shes very helpful always giving me inside tips about the area, but she moved away from the city I'm in... so Ill only meet up with her when shes visiting her family.

Tonight is SWE largest Student Water Event (in Scandinavia) I really wanna make the most of tonight because the week is almost over! Other than that... I feel like a 18 year old college student because I'm eating really basic food (pasta, sandwiches) because I havent gotten around to cooking yet... burned my thumb on the studpid Swedish stove lol... okay enough for now. I truly do miss you guys but I'm going to pretend youre all with me tonight and party my pants off :) LOVE YOU!!

1 comment:

  1. Kropp! I can finally leave you stalker comments on here! hahaha I love you & I'm so happy you're having such a wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete