Sunday, August 23, 2009

SWE (Student Water Event!!!)

I have gone to the dark side... of partying that is. JUST KIDDING. But Friday night I attended the craziest, I mean CRAZIEST party ever! There were 1,500 students at this water park. There were many pools, one of which was turned into a dance floor. It was crazy... while dancing, people would be standing in circles splashing, so I was dancing in circles of water... intense! Here's the crazy part... there was an outside dance floor as well, that began suds-ing! It was this crazy soapy dance party (lol which felt like a creepy orgy since everyone was slippery... okay eh haha but kinda fun!!) There was a drinks tent, free hamburgers and hot tubs. My group was able to over take one hot tub, and we counted and we got about 35 people in it... they are normal sized! Here is the link for pictures from the party, taken by a local newspaper. I'm in a picture about 13 down from the top.

http://www.jnytt.se/insparkenbildspel/1368

Anyway it was a fun night, and afterward as many people that could fit were crowding on the last public bus heading towards the university for the night. Funny story: so Jonas and I were holding on to a pole on the bus, I turned to kiss his hand (uh don't ask why, it was late and I was being affectionate!) and I kissed this guy who I didn't knows hand!! HAHAHA He seemed thoroughly amused, it was so embarrassing lol but funny. Jonas' two best friends ended up being on the bus too but they were heading to the only Mexican place in town. We decided to join them and I was pretty excited for it... but shouldn't have been! It was owned and operated by an Arabic man, and it was the WORST nachos I've ever had! LOL and there was corn on the nachos but no cheese LOL

So needless to say we've been laying low these past few days. Our kick off group (JIBS Tigers, aka American Football Players) won the best group for the week. YAY! And tomorrow is my first day of classes... wish me luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment