Tuesday, August 18, 2009

too much to update!!!

Sooo I should have written about camping in Sundsvall sooner, but I didnt and now much cooler things are taking place everyday... so heres camping: I ate sour herring, it wasnt so bad. Jonas is super cute when he dresses in his flyfishing gear and I wore the same outfit for three days :)

Now to the good stuff!!! ITS INTRODUCTION WEEK here at school. OMG it is AMAZING!!!! So we were put into groups with second year students (this is a whole school event, not just master students) and each group has a theme. Mine and Jonas' group are the American Football players... im serious lol. So yesterday was a jam packed day... of course there were intro meetings, etc. but the fun stuff is that we met our groups and bought our 'overalls' (more to be explained later) and partied. Some of the other groups are the firefighters, doctors (with a nurse blowup doll, of course... only in sweden can a group of students get away walking through town with that!) rockstars. So the overalls... they look just like mechanic jumpsuits and they are green to represent the business school. You get to decorate them, and the cool thing to do is to collect patches from parties and events you attend. I guess there are a lot of rules about the pants too... like you can only wash them if youre wearing them at the same time haha So our group is really cool. The guys are awesome and I've met so really great girls. Tonight is a beach themed party, tomorrow toga, Thursday is going to the student pub and Friday is the biggest pool party in Scandinavia!! So anyway today we played games at a nearby park. I officially hate the Black Eyed Peas song 'Tonight' because they play it every 20 minutes (its the theme song for the week) But our group has learned the dance from Remember the Titans and we sing the song and chant (it feels very much like being back with the sorority... miss you guys!!) Our team did pretty good today, each group earns points and the group with the most points at the end of the week is named best team or whatever. But imagine this, hundreds of kids in these funny green pants... its awesome. One of the games we had to play was to see which team could make the longest line of clothes... meaning you had to take clothes off. I decided to be pretty modest, but one kid got naked in our group (which got our team extra points... only in Sweden lol) there was extra points for underware... so I had an undershirt on and I shimmied that bra off for the team!! But, I was never exposed or anything! I really wish you guys could be here experiencing this with me. Its unlike anything Ive ever done... and its so much fun!

Oh, so I was walking home today after saying goodbye to the girls and I called Henrik to say hello since Ive been too busy to meet up with him and after talking for a minute he told me to stop... and there he was!! We ran into each other! Isn't that amazing! Anyway hes having a hard time believing I'm really here!! Its so funny/cute. But I'm going to get ready for the party tonight. Love you guys!! Send patches!!

No comments:

Post a Comment